Tap flyer for RSVP!
AFCEA LAS VEGAS CHAPTER TECHNOLOGY & CYBERSECURITY DAY (VIRTUAL) | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2020 | NO FEE TO ATTEND
Join the AFCEA – Las Vegas Chapter for the Annual Information Technology & Cybersecurity Day set to take place on Thursday, November 5, 2020. The event will be virtual this year and will take place from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM (PST) on November 5, 2020.
The Tech & Cyber Day will be an excellent opportunity to learn more about cybersecurity best-practices, view and demo the latest cyber and technology products/services available, and network with peers.
- There is no fee to attend!
- Complimentary Lunch Gift Cards will be provided
- CPE/CEU Certificates will be provided
- There will be Multiple Speakers (live Q & A) and Virtual Exhibits (reps on hand to answer your questions)
Register Today - To register visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/afcea-las-vegas-chapter-technology-cybersecurity-day-virtual-tickets-115251012882
** If you have trouble registering on Eventbrite it is most likely your VPN. You can also RSVP to email@example.com **
Confirmed Speakers: New Speakers Added!
- Deploying a Work-From-Home Mobile Workspace for Government Workers - Dr. Bill Anderson, President, CIS Mobile
- 5G and Beyond: Opportunities and Challenges - Jack L. Burbank, Senior Wireless Network Engineer, Sabre Systems, Inc.
- Technology Today into Tomorrow - Dustin Cloos - Director Enterprise Services, SOS International LLC (SOSi)
- Current Cyber Crime Trends - FBI Las Vegas Division Cyber Task Force
- CMMC - All You Need to Know - Dasha Deckwerth, President/Founder/CISO, Stealth-ISS Group® Inc.
- Blockchain for the USAF Yoohwan Kim, Ph.D., CISSP, CISA, CEH, CPT, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV)
- Data and the Future of Defense: Achieving Joint All-Domain Command & Control - Jason Losco, Sr Sales Engineer, Splunk & Bryan Pluta, Sr Sales Engineer, Splunk
- Zero Trust: Solving the Active Directory Security Piece - Derek Melber, Technical Director for North America, Alsid
- Protecting Sensitive Areas from Wireless Threats - John Piccininni, Vice President of Business Development, Inpixon
- Cyber Risk in the World of COVID - Robin "Montana" Williams, Lt. Col, USAF (ret), CWDP, Co-Founder, Managing Partner, & Cyber Evangelist, Titan Rain Cybersecurity, LLC
- Modern Cyber Threat Intelligence - Gene Yoo, CEO Resecurity, Inc. - Speaker provided by Link Technologies
- Hacking Session - Speak TBA, Booze Allen Hamilton (BAH)
- Achieving Instant Situational Awareness in Multi-Domain Command and Control Environments - Speaker TBA, Thinklogical, A Belden Brand
About AFCEA – Las Vegas Chapter - AFCEA is a member-based, non-profit association for professionals that provides highly sought after thought leadership, engagement, and networking opportunities. The AFCEA Las Vegas Chapter serves the intelligence and IT communities in the greater Las Vegas area to include Nellis AFB, Creech AFB, the Nevada Test, and Training Range, local contractors, and businesses. For more information visit https://lasvegas.afceachapters.org
Need More Information on the Tech & Cyber Day? Contact Dennis O'Neill |310.699.1140 | firstname.lastname@example.org
(ISC)2 Las Vegas Chapter Meeting Spring
Grow and challange yourself in our community of cybersecurity's brightest professionals. As an (ISC)2 member, you
gain access to peer networking, educational tools and more.
Apply now to contribute to a collection of leaders that have a Global membership of over 125,000 focused
Las Vegas Chapter Membership
You face immense pressure to stay ahead of attacks and up-to-date in our ever-changing security
profession. But you aren’t alone. (ISC)² is an international, nonprofit membership association
for information security leaders like you. We’re committed to helping our members learn, grow
and thrive. More than 125,000 certified members strong, we empower professionals who touch every
aspect of information security.
Cybersecurity Certification Team Training for All Levels of Infosec Staff
(ISC)² offers a tailored team training solution centered around your organization's cybersecurity
certification needs and requirements. Whether you have a global workforce that requires varied
training options or a smaller staff that needs a private training seminar at one central
location, (ISC)² delivers a solution that fits your budget, schedule, and certification
Brad Sexton is the Director of IT Enterprise Security for Tao Group. In this role, he oversees
the safeguarding of some of the most recognizable and exciting fine dining and night life brands
in the world. Brad has more than 25 years of information technology and information security
experience across diverse industries including military, civilian government, law enforcement,
higher education and entertainment. Brad received his undergraduate degree in Computer Science
from the University of Maryland and holds the CISSP and CISM certifications.
CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, ISO/IEC 27001&27032
Denis Darveau is an (ISC)², ISSA, and ISACA presenter and trainer. Denis is also an ISO 27000 and
GDPR Expert. Denis is currently a PECB Certified Trainer and Senior Consultant with Securastar
and iCertWorks LLC. Denis is also a Senior Fellow at ISSA and a Member of the Executive Board of
Advisers at VARS Corporation.
Jefferson Grace, CISSP
Jefferson is a Detective with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department assigned to the Las
Vegas Cybercrime Task Force. He has over 20 years in Law Enforcement and over 10 years as a Task
Force Officer working with Federal Agencies. Jefferson has extensive experience investigating
Cyber Security Incidents, Network Intrusions, and Organized Criminal Groups committing Cyber
Crimes. Jefferson is involved with several cyber security organizations and is committed to
increasing cyber security awareness and education. He is involved in initiatives to increase
cyber security with Government, Critical Infrastructure, and private sector partners.
Steve is currently the Lead Manager, Cybersecurity Infrastructure Engineering at Caesars
Entertainment. This role has allowed him to work with an amazing team of people to build a
resilient infrastructure supporting a diverse and complex operational environment. He is a
dedicated information security professional with over 20 years experience developing superior
performing teams in the military and private sector. He has a strong focus on developing
information security professionals to be the best they can. He holds an MBA with a concentration
in IT Management and other certifications.